Before your drive to the north, the driver will take you to the Carrefour, a large supermarket in Kuta (near the airport) for your groceries. Be sure to stock up on meat, fish, vegetables, fruit and bread while still in Kuta.
All purchases for food and beverages is on the account of the Guest.
- The driver will bring along large ice coolers which will keep your food cool during the drive up north. (Don’t forget to buy the ice while in the super market).
- In the villa there is a large freezer and refrigerator for your convenience.
- No need to purchase bottled water as we have a large bottled water cooler at the Villa.
- There are also super markets (Hardy’s, Carrefour and ABD) in Singaraja about 15 kilometers from the Villa however the selection as well as the quality at Carrefour in Kuta is better.
- Your purchases can be paid for in cash or by a Master Card or a Visa.
- It is also possible to buy fresh fish from the local fishermen in the north. Please inform our cook first thing in the morning and she will be able to make enquiries and purchases on your behalf.
- In addition to having your own meals at the villa, you may wish to also dine out. There is an excellent restaurant right next door and several others in Lovina which is about 25 kilometers from the villa. There are take-away restaurants nearby.